- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer, Surfing, Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
SoCal puts you right in the heart of the world’s best surfing and PAC 12 soccer fields and tennis courts. It adds up to the perfect sun-drenched setting for the ultimate summer experience exploring your passion for all active, one that’s sure to be filled with new friends and unforgettable experiences.
With eight major league professional teams and plenty of top college programs, Los Angeles is truly a sports lover’s paradise. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to work up a sweat, build your skill, and learn about careers in the sports industry, all while and building confidence for college. So gear up and get in the game!