- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Xtreme Teens is all about pushing the limits of traditional recreation. It's about being able to express yourself, explore something new, make new friends and most of all? Have fun!
Xtreme Teen centers offer Prince George's County teens, ages 13-17, fun, supervised, age-appropriate activities. The centers operate on a drop-in basis, and allow youth to come and go and to attend some days and not others. Centers operate Mondays-Fridays from June 23 until August 1. Teens must be the minimum age of 13 by the final day of the program - August 1, 2014.