- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Looking for a summer adventure for your child or teen? M-NCPPC offers structured, full-day and half-day camps for children and teens ages 3_-17. Included are general recreation camps (Explorers) that feature arts & crafts, sports, swimming and field trips.
Most day camp sessions are two weeks long and operate Mondays through Fridays from 9 am-4:30 pm. Before and After Care options are available to help working parents with safe, childcare options. Summer Day Camps have more staff and fewer campers than do drop-in playgrounds and teen centers; campers must be signed in and out by authorized parents or guardians. Summer Day Camps are designed for specific age groups to allow for appropriate activities and supervision.