- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Pratt teen summer programs offer a supportive environment allowing students to express themselves creatively while learning in professionally-equipped studios. Week long hands-on art programs featuring small class sizes enable students to explore and expand their skills.
Special Topic Classes include welding, glassblowing, flameworking, fused glass, jewelry, stone carving, printmaking, drawing and painting.