The PopHealthExperience offers rising 7th-10th-graders an engaging and immersive introduction to the field of public health. Early-bird pricing extended! Register by April 12 for $550.
Participants will learn from Boston University School of Public Health faculty and graduate students about a range of public health topics, participate in hands-on research activities, discover career
What theyll do:
- Build confidence in their problem-solving skills.
- Participate in fun teamwork activities.
- Experiment, design, analyze, and test imaginative public health solutions.
What theyll learn:
- Well start by introducing the foundations of public health and then delve deeper into the areas of Biostatistics, Environmental Health, and Epidemiology.
- We ll practice experiential learning activities such as disease detective cases where students test all of their newly acquired knowledge to determine what is the cause of an epidemic.
- Well mentor students as they identify a public health challenge in their community and prepare a presentation with possible solutions.
Happening June 2428 and July 812, 2019.
Register here: https://populationhealthexchange.org/learning-opportunities/summer-enrichment-program-1/