- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Filmmaking doesn’t end after the cameras stop rolling. Take a good film and make it exceptional!
During this five-day intensive, students will learn the art and techniques of cinema editing. Lectures will include screenings and in-class exercises providing students with skills to edit their own productions in Adobe Premiere. This intensive is led by Point Park Visiting Teaching Artist Noel Schermaier and includes a free portable hard drive.
**All students are required to be fully vaccinated (meaning a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines) in order to participate in our program.