- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
At Point Park's Animation Intensives you will learn the skills necessary to breathe life into the characters and stories that exist in your imagination. Choose between 2D or 3D animation.
Our hands-on workshops explore the art of illustration, animation, and the creation of characters and their worlds. Using Adobe Creative Suite and other industry-standard software, students will learn the concepts and techniques of animation and watch the things of their imagination come to life.
Programs available for both 2D and 3D animation. Each program culminates in a screening of all final projects for family/friends.
3D Animation: July 17 to July 29, 2022
Led by Point Park Assistant Professor David Morrison, M.F.A.
2D Animation: July 17 to July 29, 2022
Led by Point Park Assistant Professor Jonathan Trueblood, M.F.A.
**In an effort to provide the safest summer experience possible, participants are required to be fully vaccinated (meaning a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines) in order to participate in our program. This is applicable to both residents and commuters.