- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Campers, ages 5-13, will receive group instruction while participating in a variety of sports such as Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Floor Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis plus a variety of other non traditional games.
- Programs are open to boys and girls ages 5-13.
- Full Day runs from 9:00am-3:30pm
- Campers can register from one to four weeks.
- Half Day Options Available from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Multi week and sibling discounts available
Full Day campers will have the option to swim each day at the Goldstein Recreational Center Pool. The camp is registered with the Westchester County Department of Health.