- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Water Sports, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Pine Forest Camp offers a well-rounded, coed sleepaway camp experience with an action-packed schedule. Sports, tennis, cooking, arts, theater, riding, and adventure activities all rolled into one camp. Campers entering grades 2 through 11 are welcome. Each day is made up of 7 activities, 4 before lunch and 3 in the afternoon. For our youngest campers, 4 or 5 activities per day are prescheduled leaving 1 or 2 for choice.
All campers through 8th grade participate in team sports and swimming five days a week, there is also a creative arts and outdoor adventure activity incorporated into each day. We believe in a well-rounded schedule! Campers travel (always with a counselor!) by age group. As campers mature, their schedule accommodates more and more choice and freedom, though every camper of every age group is always scheduled, busy and engaged.