- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Picket Post Summer Tennis Camp is designed to provide students with the opportunity to learn and enjoy tennis, have fun and make new friends! The camps will focus on everything from tennis fundamentals and strategy to match play. The summer will have five, one-week sessions.
The first hour of camp will be devoted to instruction, practices, and drills. We then take a short trip to cool down at the pool if the weather cooperates, followed by a quick snack. We then end with games and a little bit of match play.