- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At Performing Arts Workshops (PAW), our students are coached by knowledgeable, skilled instructors in a wide array of subjects, including Musical Theater, Dance, Voice, Guitar, Karate, Magic, Photography, and Stage F/X Makeup to name a few.
Our teaching staff are working professionals and have or are working towards their bachelors or masters degrees in their respective disciplines. Their experience and knowledge combined with the PAW philosophy provides our students with a level of training comparable to what can be found at private studios and conservatories.
Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are some of the defining traits of our teachers, and they use these qualities to empower the personal and creative growth of our students. In addition, each teacher will have cleared a criminal background check before being placed to work with the students.
Cost and Session Information
2017 SUMMER DATES
SESSION 1: JUNE 12 - JUNE 23 Forever Annie
SESSION 2: JUNE 26 - JULY 7 Sound of Music
SESSION 3: JULY 10 - JULY 21 Beauty And The Beast
SESSION 4: JULY 24 - AUG 4 Westside Super Story
SESSION 5: AUG 7 - AUG 18 Snow White