- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
At Performing Arts Workshops (PAW), our students are coached by knowledgeable, skilled instructors in a wide array of subjects, including Musical Theater, Dance, Voice, Guitar, Karate, Magic, Photography, and Stage F/X Makeup to name a few.
Our teaching staff are working professionals and have or are working towards their bachelors or masters degrees in their respective disciplines. Their experience and knowledge combined with the PAW philosophy provides our students with a level of training comparable to what can be found at private studios and conservatories.
Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are some of the defining traits of our teachers, and they use these qualities to empower the personal and creative growth of our students. In addition, each teacher will have cleared a criminal background check before being placed to work with the students.