- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Aerospace
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Career Clusters: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
- Credit Awarded: No
Discover the world of aviation maintenance by hands-on applications of sheet metal, composite materials, and engine operation. Open to students entering grades 10-12.
This summer overnight pre-college program is a great opportunity for high school students entering grades 10-12 interested in a career in aviation maintenance and the college experience.
In addition to learning about composite materials, working with sheet metal, and drone aircraft operation, students will tour the Eagles Mere Auto and Air Museum.