- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Business, STEM, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
At Penn College, we want younger students to join the summertime fun, too! My Tomorrow is a middle school exploration program designed to give students an opportunity to preview a variety of career possibilities.
Middle school is the perfect time to start thinking about a career pathway. Explore a variety of career possibilities through interactive activities, faculty-led sessions, and hands-on experiences. My Tomorrow is designed to give middle-schoolers an opportunity to explore a number of careers such as engineering, business, arts, and health sciences, as well as give them a head start in designing a career pathway.