- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Writing, Humanities
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
The Penn Summer Prep Program offers the challenge of college-level academics within an exploratory, non-credit environment. Students enroll in two immersive modules from across disciplines while benefiting from the rich educational resources of the University.
There are three sessions, Session A, Session B, and Session B with morning and afternoon modules. Each module runs at specific times and offer unique courses. To find out which one will be best for you, take a look at our website for more information and details!