- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Law, STEM, History, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: Yes
The Pre-College Programs are designed for academically curious high school students interested in the intellectual challenge of Ivy League academics. Students enroll in credit-bearing undergraduate courses from a wide array of disciplines taught by Penn faculty, staff, and visiting scholars and are in class alongside other Penn undergrads.
The Pre-College Programs are offered in two distinct formats:
- In the Pre-College Residential Program, students reside in campus residence halls and are enrolled in on-campus courses alongside Penn undergraduates. Residential students cannot enroll in online courses.
- In the Pre-College Online Program, students enroll exclusively in online courses and participate from home. Online students do not have access to or participate in on-campus resources and activities.