- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Hiking, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: 800 655 3415
Join the adventure and explore the beaches and jungles of two Island Nations while immersing in authentic village life!
Fiji and Vanuatu are rich in culture and full of beauty, smiles, and sunshine. Most people think of a holiday laying back on the beach with a coconut, yet we will show you there is so much more to these vibrant and complex islands! We take our Mid Teen Summer Program adventuring off the beaten track to meet local people and explore luscious volcanoes and river systems. We also head out to the islands with a focus on authentic and meaningful connections within the communities we stay. This program truly captures the essence of Fiji and Vanuatu. We have deliberately created a balance between jam-packed adventure to showcase the pristine environment as well as immersive cultural experiences that give color to the traditions and history of these islands.