- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Business, College Experience, Psychology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Pace’s Precollege Immersion Program is an online two-week intensive program designed for rising high school juniors and seniors and high school graduates. As a participant, you’ll get an advanced, firsthand look at the college experience.
The Precollege Summer Immersion Program is committed to expanding your horizons through a variety of specialized course work in Business, Theatre Arts, Psychology or Digital Film Production.
On your application, you are asked to choose from one of the majors offered. You will be selected for the Precollege Summer Immersion Program based on the strength of your application. We will pay particular attention to your essay, in which you are asked to describe why you have chosen your major.