Law & Politics Examine the interconnection of law and politics and take the first step to pursuing your legal career. Gain insight into Criminal and Civil Law, explore facets of Business Law, Contract Law, Ethics and Human Rights and sharpen critical skills like public speaking, critical thinking, analysis and collaboration through discussion of global case studies, and mock trials...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: +44 1865 954800
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Inventing the Future: Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
This course takes place on campus at the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, at Imperial College London, at Yale University and at UC Berkeley. This immersion into business principles and entrepreneurial thinking will enable budding business people to incubate ideas and accelerate them into reality. Students come away equipped with the skills, tools, and mindset to innovate and create value.
Our business programs are designed for students who are planning their pathway to Business School or who intend to pursue a business-related degree at University.
You’ll be staying in the historic colleges of the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, in the heart of London, or on campus at Yale University or at UC Berkeley, to experience authentic undergraduate life. It’s a unique opportunity to learn about business in the settings where the seeds of ideas have been sown, and business moguls have launched their careers, a taste of higher education to set you on a path to academic and career achievement.
Through a variety of teaching methods, including interactive lectures, workshops, project-based group work and masterclasses, you’ll gain knowledge of your subject, additional insights and the opportunity to examine and grow your ambitions.
Our packed business summer school program is delivered by a world class faculty of experts and teachers, many from the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and Ivy League colleges, who bring out the best in every individual. Through small class sizes and a range of different perspectives, we deliver a holistic learning and development experience. You’ll return home with new-found confidence alongside the insights you've gained.
We've welcomed young people from more than 170 nationalities since 2004, and a summer with us is the perfect opportunity to gain a global perspective, increase cultural awareness and develop an international network of friends and connections.
The world of business is hugely competitive, and successfully applying to your chosen business school or university is a significant first hurdle. Our business programs can help build a strong application, as well as increased confidence in what is required for a successful future.
Cost and Session Information
All Oxford Royale courses in Oxford cost £7,995, in Cambridge, London and Yale £6,995 and at UC Berkeley £5,995. They are all residential. The cost includes:
- Accommodation and meals in prestigious surroundings
- Engaging courses of academic and practical study, taught by experts
- A truly international environment, over 170 nationalities
- A graduation ceremony, report cards and a graduation certificate
- Talks and debates with world-class guest speakers
- An inspirational cultural program, including excursions to historic UK and US landmarks
There are three summer school sessions of two weeks in 2024:
- 30th June to 13th July
- 14th to 27th July
- 28th July to 10th August