- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Overland offers introductory, biking, hiking, language, writing, service and field studies programs domestically and abroad for students in 4th through 12th grade. Join us for one week, two weeks, three weeks, or six weeks of friendship and fun, teamwork and leadership, discovery and inspiration, independence and self-reliance. Find out more!
Whether you're looking for an introduction into adventure trips, like our introductory adventures for grades 4 to 6 that can include:
- Maine Adventure
- Mountains and Sea Adventure
- Yellowstone Teton Adventure
- And more!
Trips also include service trips where teens in 9th to 12th grade can experience hands-on projects and exploration that includes:
- Mentoring a young reader
- Volunteering at a food bank
- Restoring wilderness trails
- And more!
We also have language trips where students will get to explore the country as well as immerse themselves in the language! Trips include focus on Spanish and French and can take place in countries like France or Costa Rica.
To find out more on how to sign up, costs, and other important details, check out our website!