- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Join our family-owned and operated outdoor adventure summer day camp in beautiful, history rich Harpers Ferry, West Virginia for an amazing week that youll never forget! This special program attracts all types of children!
During our Adventure Fun Weeks campers will fly through the trees on our zip line, leap through the lily pads on our aerial adventure park, ride the waves on white water tubing days, learn about the environment while flat water tubing, explore kayaking and stand up paddle boards, go white water rafting and more! Adventure Fun Weeks are weeks that last a lifetime and have your child asking for more! This summer your camper will have the opportunity to experience all of our sunsational activities and develop a working knowledge of water sports and safety. Minimum age is 9. Grades 3-9.