- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Outreach programs designed to enhance, enrich and encourage exploration of opportunities and passions in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Through active partnership with our students, opportunities are created for hands-on learning, self-discovery, leadership, teamwork, diversity, community service, and social justice in an environment that is rewarding, energetic and fun. We believe in connecting youth with positive community role models and mentors, to create learning experiences that increase awareness and understanding of what the STEM fields have to offer.