- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Students with an interest in story-telling will have the opportunity to create short video works from initial screenwriting to final production in this two-week intensive film-making lab.
The course explores documentary and narrative modes using historical and contemporary examples, and culminates in a final screening of student work.
Instructed by rising graduate thesis student at Ohio University's School of Film, Edward Loupe, high school students will have the opportunity to learn, create, and share stories through video works.