- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Students with an interest in story-telling will create individual short films from initial screenwriting to final production in this intensive film-making lab. Working collaboratively to realize each other’s projects, students will have the opportunity to explore the different roles and equipment used on a professional film set. Find out more!
The course explores documentary and narrative modes using historical and contemporary examples, and culminates in a final screening of student work on Friday evening.