- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
In this intensive and exhilarating course, students develop skills in acting, dance, and vocal performance as they train directly with school faculty to create the next generation of musical theater. This course culminates in a final review-style performance featuring students’ solo and group work.
Summer Studios presents a two-week Musical Theater intensive explores professional techniques in acting, dance, and vocal performance. Professional techniques in contemporary and alternative singing styles are introduced, along with modern and jazz dance techniques. Open to high school students looking to develop their skills to become a part of the next generation of musical theater!