- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
In this intensive and interdisciplinary course, students develop skills in acting, dance, and vocal performance as they train with faculty in the School of Theater, Music, and Dance to create the next generation of musical theater. Professional techniques in contemporary and alternative singing styles are introduced, along with modern and jazz dance techniques. Find out more!
The course culminates in a final review-style performance on Friday evening featuring student interpretations of contemporary works.