- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Leadership, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Summer Adventures at Oak Knoll offers programs for preschoolers all the way through high school children. Our dedicated staff returns each year to help campers develop skills in athletics, arts, swimming, and science, all while having fun, making new friends, and creating lifelong memories.
All campers receive a nutritious lunch and snack, along with a Summer Adventures t-shirt. Extended care (early morning and afternoon) is available.
Come to Camp for 1-7 Weeks - Your Choice
We have structured our camp to better fit the needs of both campers and parents, allowing for campers to come to our camp for one week, seven weeks, or any time in between. Each week of camp has a different theme so that each week is a different experience!
In addition to our traditional Day Camps, Summer Adventures offers two special children for older children. The Extreme Sports Camp is dedicated to our growing athletes in grades 3 through 9. Our Counselor-in-Training (CIT) program for kids in Grades 9-11 offers opportunities for hands-on experience working with children in our general camp groups.
Summer Adventures at Oak Knoll is accredited by the American Camp Association. We take pride in the fact that our counselors include certified teachers, college students, and high school students.