- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Summer Adventures at Oak Knoll offers programs for preschoolers all the way through high school children. Our dedicated staff returns each year to help campers develop skills in athletics, arts, swimming, and science, all while having fun, making new friends, and creating lifelong memories.
All campers receive a nutritious lunch and snack, along with a Summer Adventures t-shirt. Extended care (early morning and afternoon) is available.
Come to Camp for 1-7 Weeks - Your Choice
We have structured our camp to better fit the needs of both campers and parents, allowing for campers to come to our camp for one week, seven weeks, or any time in between.
Summer Adventures at Oak Knoll is accredited by the American Camp Association. We take pride in the fact that our counselors include certified teachers, college students, and high school students.