- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Nova's Basketball Camp is an excellent program for young athletes who are eager to improve their skills and learn more about the sport!
This program is designed to provide children with a unique athletic experience. It offers quality coaching and an age specific curriculum so that campers can can improve in the best environment possible. To ensure their safety, campers are grouped by age and ability level upon arrival to camp. They can expect plenty of practices as well as mini games. They'll also receive plenty of individualized feedback as they work hard to develop their technique and gain a deeper understanding of the sport. During their two week session, they will also meet a bunch of new friends.