- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Pre-Med
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Interested in a future career in medicine or science? Achieve in Medicine (AIM-High) is a medical school immersion program for high school students, at the Nova Southeastern University, Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine. Interact with doctors and medical students. Get hands-on experience in medical field.
What: A one-week medical school immersion program for high school students. Where: Nova Southeastern University, Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine, Davie, FL 33328
- High-tech robotic mannequins, suturing and intubation procedures
- Emerging technologies – 3-D printing and augmented reality
- CPR and first aid training and certification
- Preventative medicine, neuroscience, sports medicine, disaster and emergency preparedness training and much more!
We offer an online program for the second week that is limited to the first 100 participants. To find out how to sign up and our session dates, check out our website!