- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Astronomy, Debate, Law, Literature, Politics and Diplomacy, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, History
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Center for Talent Development's Summer Program has earned global recognition as a premiere learning experience. Academically talented students enjoy academic challenge through fast-paced enrichment, honors, and Advanced Placement® courses taught in a highly supportive environment.
From early childhood through high school, the Summer Program offers gifted students an exceptional opportunity to delve deep into a subject of interest, build upon their strengths, and connect with a community of peers.
Academic Summer Day and Residential Camps at Northwestern University (Grades 6-12)
Students participate in three-week high school honors, AP, or college-level and pre-professional courses offered in a variety of subject areas. Enrichment and credit-bearing options. Residential camp programming emphasizes the formation of life-long friendships and the independence needed to succeed at university and beyond.
(day and residential academic camps)
Summer Online Programs (Grades 7-12)
Enrichment and accelerated, credit-bearing options, including honors and Advanced Placement courses. Live, synchronous and flexibly paced, asynchronous offerings.
(Online, live, synchronous and flexibly paced)
Cost and Session Information
(day, residential, and online)
Applications for Summer 2022 programs are now open. Please visit our website for more information.