- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Swimming, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
We have been offering our summer camp for more than 40 years. Because our indoor facility is so large, no activities (including sports or swimming) are affected by the weather. We have five different programs to choose from and offer daily and weekly attendance, as well as early and late stay. Lunch is available.
SUMMER DAY CAMP for ages 9 and older includes tennis, swimming, soccer, basketball, trips and more. Instruction in all of these activities is included. Our philosophy is to make activities fun. We nurture enthusiasm and sportsmanship.
TEEN CAMP is for ages 13 and older. Teens enjoy their own special camp program, more trips and teen-based activities will be included.
TENNIS CAMP for ages 8 and older is an intensive tennis program that works on all areas of the game. We provide lots of drills, match play and strategy sessions. We maintain a 4 or 5 camper to instructor ratio to insure maximum attention. Additional optional activities include swimming, basketball, soccer, trips and more.
DANCE & PERFORMING ARTS CAMP for ages 5 and older specializes in all aspects of Dance, Creative Arts, Musical Theatre and Set Design. Swimming and traditional camp activities can be provided as well if specified.