- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Fencing, Field Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
Newark Academy's sports camps combine the values of teamwork with sports-specific programming to take students to the next level in their athletic career.
With state-of-the-art basketball courts, designated wrestling and fencing rooms, modern fitness center, six-lane swimming pool, and vast outdoor athletic fields, Newark Academy offers athletic facilities second to none.
NA programs are designed and managed by our top-tier coaches in state-of-the-art facilities, including newly installed basketball courts, designated fencing rooms, modern fitness center, six-lane swimming pool and vast outdoor athletic fields. Newark Academy athletic facilities are second to none!