- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Theatre Arts, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: Yes
New York University Tisch School of the Arts offers high school students professional training in the cinematic and performing arts, and emerging media. There are online, commuter, and residential programs; some offered for college credit for sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Students gain an enriching and enlightening college experience in emerging media and the performing and cinematic arts. Professional training is offered in these tracks: Dance, Drama, Production and Design, Dramatic Writing, Filmmaking, Game Design, Photography and Imaging, and Recorded Music.