- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May
- Session Length: Semester
- Entering Grade: College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
At New Victory, students 16-19 join Usher Corps, an award-winning, rigorous year-to-year creative youth development program:
- Flexible paid employmentPersonal and professional growth
- A supportive team of young adults from across the city
- Professional training and workshops
- Hands-on work with kids and families in a friendly, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities to see live theater from around the world
Find out more!
In addition to providing hands-on involvement in the business of running a nonprofit performing arts organization, these paid employment opportunities also include weekly seminars and workshops on such topics as professionalism, interview skills and resume writing.
Choose from Communications, Development, Education, Finance, New Victory Operations, Production Management, Programming, and Studio Operations.