- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Canoeing, Kayaking, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Nestled on its own private lake front, Camp Pocono Trails is the ONLY weight loss camp in the country to offer 2 separate swimming pools -- one for boys and one for girls. There is no shortage in the way campers can engage in physical fitness activities while having fun.
Our private lake allows campers the opportunity to enjoy a host of activities. From adrenaline building Jet skis, coupled with Monster Tubes and Banana Boats, the excitement never ends. Canoes, row boats, and pedal boats offer a spectacular view of the lake while breathing in the clear, mountain air.
Camp Pocono Trails’ fitness activities are exceptional and include calisthenics, strength training, toning, aerobics, step aerobics, kickboxing, circuit classes and more! Plus, there’s always some time for rest and relaxation while catching some rays on our comfortable lounge chairs by the lake.