- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Instrumentalists and vocalists at New England Music Camp (NEMC) spend their mornings in four one-hour periods of music taught by a prestigious faculty of professional performers and educators from universities, colleges, and highly recognized public and private school music programs. Find out more!
A 4:1 faculty to student ratio provides an environment rich in sharing and learning. Students and their teachers at home often remark that “one summer of music at NEMC is like a year at home!”
Campers at New England Music Camp design their own schedules, choosing from a wide range of classes. The weekly schedule includes two one half-hour private lessons, with the option to add additional lesson time, and participation in one or more of the major performing groups. Public performances take place on Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm at our outdoor amphitheater, the Bowl-in-the-Pines.