- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, France, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: English as Second Language (ESL), French, Japanese, Spanish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Welcome to our summer camps abroad! Improve your language skills by enjoying a safe and fun summer camp abroad with Nacel! Book a study abroad summer camp overseas. During the months of June, July and August, we offer you to attend international summer camps overseas with language courses and various activities: sports, games, craftings, outings and much more!
The summer camp offers language courses in small classes of 12 to 15, 2 or 3 levels. Average of 15 hours language instruction per week. Lessons are delivered by qualified teachers, native speakers of the language taught. Languages are French, English, Spanish and German. During the summer camp, emphasis is set on oral language practice though students will also have a full exposure to grammar and written language. Groups and courses may be arranged differently; please check each program description.
Multisports, sports or multiactivity summer camps. A large range of outdoor activities is offered during sports camps. In some summer camps, participants may choose to practice only one sport intensively. Some summer camps focus on cultural discovery.
Summer camp in France, Japan, Spain, England, and the USA.