- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Golf
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Located in St Andrews, Mypro Golf Camp is ALL. ABOUT. GOLF. At Mypro, juniors play golf all day long while making new friends and lifelong memories. With a strong focus on technique and performance, Mypro Golf Camp is the best training golf experience for a young golfer.
10 to 17-year-old boys and girls with a passion for golf
Whether your child is a boy or a girl, the key here is to be PASSIONATE about golf. We group juniors based on their age and ability, ensuring that they spend more time with their new friends and get the most from their stay at camp.
3 awesome programmes to suit golfers of all abilities:
- The Open Camp I: from 3 to 10 July 2022
- The Open Camp II: from 11 to 18 July 2022
- The Players Camp: from 19 to 30 July 2022
- The Masters Camp: from 30 July to 6 August 2022 (elite camp)
- The Masters Camp: from 6 to 13 August 2022 (elite camp)
Each programme includes:
- 1 day at the Genesis Scottish Open (Open Camp I)
- 1 day at The Open (Open Camp II)
- 12 to 14 hours of golf lessons with PGA pros
- 5 to 6 rounds of golf on the best courses in St Andrews, playing on a different course each day
- Evening activities, such as football, foot-golf, beach volleyball, etc.
- 7 days / 8 nights in St Andrews
- All meals
- 24/7 supervision
It's possible to attend multiple camps!
Over 100 juniors and more than 25 different nationalities
We are international. Juniors attending our golf camp come from all over the world but are all united by their passion for golf. Together, we form one big family, creating a fun and friendly environment for all.
The Golf Lessons
Regardless of which programme your child attends, every week, our juniors will receive the highest quality of care and attention throughout their stay. Golf lessons will include full game assessments, personalised training programmes and individual sessions using video analysis, 3D-Biomechanics and Trackman. In addition to this, our expert PGA instructors also accompany our juniors out on the course and continue to offer them support and advice while they learn to play links golf. During the lessons, we always group juniors with regards to age and golfing ability to ensure they get the maximum enjoyment and benefit from their stay so your son would be receiving his coaching amongst juniors of a similar ability.
All our camps are fully inclusive and as such includes:
- accommodation, full-board
- transfers to and from Edinburgh airport
- all transfers within St Andrews
- all programme related activities
- all extracurricular activities
- A Mypro welcome gift pack as well as prizes.
We have members of staff based at the airport to welcome juniors as they arrive and they are closely supervised until their departure again from Edinburgh airport. It is also possible to drop off and pick up the kids directly in St Andrews.
During camp, our juniors stay in a traditional residence belonging to the University of St Andrews and located at the very heart of St Andrews, just a pitching wedge from the famous Old Course. Juniors will have access to a large common room for their relaxing time. In there, they’ll find a ping-pong table, a TV, some board-games and even a grand piano. Our residence is warm, friendly and staffed 24/7 to ensure the safety of our juniors. It’s the perfect place for your child to feel immediately at home!
While at camp we ask all juniors to speak English as we have lots of different nationalities and this gives them the perfect opportunity to improve their English while away. The international nature of our camp is something everyone really enjoys as we get to learn about new cultures and our juniors leave with new friends based all over the world. Our staff are of course all expertly trained, many of which speak multiple languages, which can often help juniors to settle in on arrival and gives them a little more support throughout their stay.