- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Hiking, Water Sports, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Mountain Camp Woodside is a co-ed summer camp that offers both an Overnight Camp (grades 2-10) and Day Camp (grades K-10). We are located near Palo Alto, in the heart of beautiful Portola Valley, California on the 63-acre campus of the Woodside Priory School. Our camp inspires campers to try new activities, build independence, make friends and take home memories that will last a lifetime.
Mountain Camp Woodside offers both Day and Overnight Camps (for ages 7-15).
We focus on activities and games that create a sense of community, enable our campers to make new friends, and take home memories that will last a lifetime.
We feature traditional camp activities such as archery, arts & crafts, horseback riding, swimming, outdoor survival, music, mountain biking and more. With our "free choice" format, campers are able to create their own program and pick the activities that they would like to try.