- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
We don't just go for a ride; we teach mountain biking. We strive to create a fun, safe, non-competitive environment where kids can connect with riding, nature and each other.
After 16 years of sharing trails, knowledge, space and time with our community, we are as focused as ever on sending your kids home happy and tired with stories of our day's adventures.
Our non-competitive program is focused on inspiring a love for cycling, nature and exploration.
We strive to meet each rider at their ability, working with campers to build street/trail safety knowledge, bike handling skills and confidence. The same skills sets and awareness on a bike that make you a better rider also keep you safe. We coach mountain biking, taking our fun as seriously as our safety. Mt Tam Bikes Camp is about connecting kids with nature, building confidence, gaining knowledge and making new friends.