- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Paid Work Experience
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Moonlighter FabLab empowers makers to shape a better future through:
EDUCATION | Opportunities to learn in the the STEAM Learning Center.
ACCESS | Democratized access to state of the art digital fabrication technologies, tools, and spaces to create at the FabLab.
COLLABORATION | Community projects that solve local challenges.
OUTREACH | Through the annual Maker Faire Miami and other activations and events.
Paid Summer internships are available via the Summer Youth Internship Program in partnership with the Children’s Trust, FNEI, Career Source South Florida, MDCPS, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. and South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union.
Students enrolled in the Summer internship will serve as team leaders for children in our Summer S.T.E.A.M. camp program as well as develop their own projects over the 5-week program. Volunteer hours are available for time worked above the minimum program requirements.