- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Boxing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Introduction to a boxer's workout designed to teach students eye, hand and foot coordination. Through this unique fitness program students develop discipline, gain confidence and have fun.
Teaches students offense and self defense techniques, allowing students to gain improve skill level by working at several skill stations (no physical contact). A great way to be physically active through jogging, jump roping and skill work. The instructor is a former professional boxer and a two time kickboxing champion with 31 years' experience. All protective equipment provided.