- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Fencing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Fencing School is geared to students who have a strong comittment to physical fitness and skill building with an instructor who is a former Olympian, who requires discipline form the participants.
This two-week program will emphasize agility, coordination, and basic foil techniques. $30 material fee payable to the instructor at the first class. Equipment provided: foil, mask and jacket.