- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Cultivate, enhance and perfect your dance and music skills! Develop the confidence and poise that will last a lifetime. These exciting choices are taught by professionals in their craft, who are eager to share their knowledge.
Whether it's dance, art, music, or performing arts like theater, our summer camps have a little something for everyone. Students can develop established skills or learn something new, from mediums like watercolor to origami.
To find out more about the specific classes we offer, session dates, and what campers can expect, check out our website!
Campers attending full-day programs must bring their lunch.