- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
Mohawks Leadership training program, at Mohawk Day Camp in White Plains, NY, combines the fun of being a camper with strong preparation for early work experiences. The main focus of the program is for campers age 14 and 15 to be able to transition to camp employees. There is a realness to this experience, as it is a rite of passage.
This program will encourage participants to gain responsibility, develop independence, realize the benefits of teamwork, and promote a willingness to try new things.