- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Politics and Diplomacy
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Step into the role of a diplomat and build skills for life and leadership during the United Nations Association of Greater Boston's Summer Institute in Global Leadership - available in person!
Summer Institute in Global Leadership
We are thrilled to offer our Summer Institute in Global Leadership programs in person! Our Global Health, Human Rights, Climate Resilience, Tech and Diplomacy, Advanced Public Speaking and International Security programs will be held in the Boston/Cambridge area.
Wildlife Conservation will be held in Yarmouth Port, MA.
- learn about the topic at hand
- Participate in public speaking and negotiation activities
- meet expert guest speakers
- engage in team-building activities
- step into the role of a diplomat during Model UN simulations
Each week focuses on a different topic.
Learn more today from our website or "Learn More" link.
Cost and Session Information
- Week-long programs in June, July, and August. You can attend multiple weeks!
- In-person: $795 per student per week except Global Health which is $695/student