- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
MIAD's Pre-College Program is a series of weekend and summer classes devoted to developing high school students' artistic skills and prepare them for an art and design college.
MIAD's Summer Pre-College is an intense, immersive, and exciting exploration of visual art and design for high school age students. Taught by MIAD faculty, this is an opportunity to create art all day, every day, and experience a college-level curriculum. It is also a chance to connect with other art students from across the country.
There are two programs:
- The two-week Core Studio Concepts is for beginning or intermediate students interested in exploring two areas of art study.
- The three-week Advanced Studio Concepts is for students ready for intensive college work in one area of art study; Advanced Studio students also receive 3 elective credits to MIAD.
To find out more about session dates, costs, and how to apply, check out our website!
Cost and Session Information
july 11 - july 22 Core Studio Concepts
july 11 - july 29 Advanced Studio Concepts