- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
The Engineering Scholars Program (ESP) provides an opportunity for students to investigate careers in engineering and science. You will participate in engineering sessions, group projects, and special topic presentations with a diverse group of peers from all over the country and around the world. ESP provides a week-long look at engineering careers in areas like mechanical, computer, environmental, electrical, chemical, biomedical, civil, geological, and materials.
- Explore engineering through hands-on, project based learning in two fields of their choice.
- Get inside info from role models working in engineering fields.
- Work in teams to tackle awesome group projects.
- Enjoy team competitions, develop critical interpersonal skills, and enjoy outdoor activities in Michigan's beautiful Keweenaw Peninsula.