- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Established in 1907, Camp Lawrence for Boys is a vital, diverse community of 150 campers and over 60 staff members from around the world. The camp covers 70 acres of picturesque Bear Island on Lake Winnipesaukee, amid the breathtaking White Mountains and serves boys ages 8-16.
Because of Camp Lawrence's island location, transportation is provided by the Bear II, the camp's 50-foot passenger launch.
The boys choose their own schedules from a wide range of athletic, creative, and instructional activities. These activities challenge each camper according to his individual needs, and care is taken to provide instruction adjusted to each boy's age, interest, and skill.
Each two week session includes several of the traditional, full-camp programs such as Orange & Grey, special theme dinners, Casino Night, a traditional 4th of July Celebration, Tableaux, or Camp Olympics. Although competitive opportunities do exist in these programs, the emphasis is on fun!