- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: Free
A traditional summer day camp on the campus of Lexington Christian Academy. The Meadow Breeze Day Camp includes: tennis, archery, crafts, swimming, and more! The camp season consists of nine sessions from June - August. Each session is Monday through Friday.
Other summer programs at the Lexington Christian Academy include:
Lions Sport Camp Lions Sports camps include: soccer, wrestling*, and basketball*. The sports camps are five-day programs that focus intensively on technique.
Summer Academy The LCA Summer Academy programs are designed to support the passions of those interested in the arts, sciences, and other areas. Students may sign up for a combination of Summer Academy programs or combine them with Meadow Breeze Day Camp.