- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Ecuador, India, Kenya
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
At Me to We Volunteer Adventures, our youth trips open a world of learning and adventure. See fascinating places, become immersed in new cultures and truly see the world. Volunteer alongside local communities, develop friendships and support community development.
With a deep emphasis on volunteering and community-based learning, leadership and cultural immersion, your Me to We volunteer trip is guaranteed to be enriching, educational and of course, fun. Me to We volunteer trips are driven by the goal of creating systemic change for the participants and within the communities where they travel. We are different from other tours that provide opportunities to volunteer abroad because we offer trips that arent just built for travellers, but built for the benefit of the communities that the trips travel to. Destinations include: Ecuador, India, and Kenya/Tanzania.