- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
McDonogh is proud to have a wide variety of summer day camps to accommodate so many different ages, from pre-K to high school sophmores (4 years-old to 15 years-old). Whether it's sports, arts, or a general thirst for adventure, McDonogh Summer Camp is here to fulfill every summer dream. Find out more!
McDonogh has been offering quality summer camps for over 80 years. Our campus includes three fully-equipped playground areas, 20 tennis courts, two fishing ponds, extensive outdoor athletic fields, as well as an adventure complex with a state-of-the-art rock-climbing tower and a high and low ropes course. Indoor facilities include a 54,000-square-foot field house with seven basketball courts, an aquatic center with an Olympic-size swimming pool, two indoor batting ranges, a wellness center, and a wrestling room. Our fine arts center boasts an elegant 588-seat theatre, a black box theatre, a music room, and a set design room. McDonogh’s campus also includes multiple computer labs, art rooms, and classrooms. The Edward St. John Student Center features two dining halls as well as fine arts and dance facilities.
Our experienced and caring camp counselors are dedicated to offering quality programs and helping campers have fun while achieving their highest potential.
To find out more about what each camp offers, how to register, costs, and session dates, check out our website!