- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Surfing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Maui Surfer Girls truly take surf instruction and experiential education to the next level: empowering teen girls through Maui’s water sports and camp programming. Our girls surf camp experience is for girls ages 12-17.
Our week long signature surf camp programs for teen girls have garnered much national recognition in popular magazines and newspapers like Seventeen, Teen People, TIME and San Francisco Chronicle.
Maui Surfer Girls (MSG) was established in 2001 with a mission to build self-confidence in women through the sport of surfing. We build life-long bonds through our community of strong female role models.
Our overnight surf camp includes: oceanfront lodging, access to our quiver of longboards, transportation on island, airport shuttles to and from Kahului airport, three delicious meals a day, camper goody bag & tshirt, Maui adventure activities, and an amazing surf camp staff! Our surf camp is priceless when it comes to providing lifelong memories and friendships. But more importantly we provide experiences that build self-esteem in teen girls!